What is the Coeliac Disease Mindovergut Clinic?
Established in 2020, Coeliac.mindovergut.com provides comprehensive and expert-reviewed resource for individuals living with Coeliac disease. Information provided on Coeliac.mindovergut.com include-What is Coeliac disease, its symptoms, methods of diagnosis, and management.
Coeliac.mindovergut.com also provides information about the impact of Coeliac disease in relation to mental health, including anxiety, depression, stress, and sleep.
Coeliac.mindovergut.com also provides a free online 5-week evidence-based psychologically focused optimal health and resilience program to help individuals living with Coeliac disease.
Current about stats about the Coeliac.mindovergut.com clinic:
Users to date
- 100% free, evidence based, and expert developed
- Utilises well-established strategies taken from stress-management, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) approaches
- Provides a range of psychological strategies which have been shown to be efficacious at addressing anxiety related processes
- It’s based on your involvement – YOU ARE THE EXPERT – YOU know what you feel, think, and experience
- Focused on building upon your strengths and abilities, optimising your resilience to better manage living with Coeliac disease
About the 5-week psychologically focused resilience programs for Coeliac disease
Other websites and resilience programs developed by
Dr Simon Knowles
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): IBS.Mindovergut.com (formally IBSclinic.org.au)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): IBD.Mindovergut.com (formally IBDclinic.org.au)
- Gastroparesis: Gastroparesis.Mindovergut.com (formally gastroparesisclinic.org)
- Bladder and Bowel Anxieties: BBA.Mindovergut.com
Feedback about the other online free resilience programs developed by Dr Simon Knowles
Participate in research
Help us learn more about gastrointestinal conditions and the interplay between the brain-gut axis.
Please click the button below to access the currently available research projects being undertaken by Dr Simon Knowles.
Thank you for your interest in participating.